As COVID-19 becomes more prevalent and community transmission increases, we are taking additional measures to help protect our patients and staff. As a consequence, we have implemented the following additional protective measures:
- have tested positive for COVID-19,
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19,
- have been in contact with any person who has returned from international travel in the last 14 days, or
- are feeling unwell, to please contact Hatch Private Maternity to reschedule your appointment on (07) 3332 1950.
- use the sanitiser available to clean your hands on arrival,
- use social distancing when dealing with our staff and other patients in our practice. A distance of 1.5 metres is considered optimal,
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and
- sneeze or cough into a tissue or your elbow if necessary.