Following the Queensland Government’s announcement this morning regarding the easing of restrictions after the Greater Brisbane 3-day lockdown, which comes into effect at 6:01pm tonight (Monday 11 January 2021), we would like to assure our community that Hatch Private Maternity will operate as normal, with only a few minor changes.
At this stage, our services will continue as scheduled, with a few important adjustments to ensure the health and safety of our families, clinicians and staff:
- All women attending appointments are required to carry and wear a mask into the clinic in any instance where social distancing is not possible.
- All women are asked to attend their appointments by themselves until 22 January 2021 to ensure we are following the correct social distancing restrictions.
As always, please DO NOT attend our clinic and reschedule your appointment with the Hatch Private Maternity reception team on: (07) 3332 1950 if you:
- have tested positive for COVID-19,
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19,
- have been in contact with any person who has returned from international travel in the last 14 days, or
- are feeling unwell.
We have taken extra precautionary measures in the practice which may affect wait times, so we ask for your patience during this time.
When attending our waiting rooms, please ensure you:
- use the sanitiser available to clean your hands on arrival,
- use social distancing when dealing with our staff and other women in our practice. A distance of 1.5 metres is considered optimal,
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and
- sneeze or cough into a tissue or your elbow if necessary.
Our commitment is to minimise the risk to our families and staff.
Stay safe and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
For additional information, please visit the Queensland Government’s Easing of Greater Brisbane Restrictions page for the latest updates: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/easing-greater-brisbane-restrictions.